Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Unemployment suits me


So for those of you that don't know this I am running away to Mexico for the winter and am applying to grad school for next fall.  In order to do both of those things I quit my job.  Apparently unemployment suits me.   Go figure, below is an assortment of things I made progress on yesterday and today.  Two end tables, one stained with teak oil, the other with Danish . . . it is a pretty similar finish teak is a touch darker. (first image)  Then there is a wall mounted wood and glass sculpture and a wall mounted pine and plywood sculpture and a pine and plywood drawing I guess.  I will have better photos soon; I am seeing my photographer next week.  





 This piece is going to be called "And The Thunder" or Psychedelic Ant Farm 

This is the first finished 2/d peice I have made since maybe my freshman year of college




No comments:

Post a Comment