Thursday, November 28, 2013

New Photos

So I had a bunch of work shot with my photographer Mark.   He as always is the MAN!  Its kinda a bit of smorgishborg of work.  Some peices that are part of my Wood Doodle series a couple tables.  I like tables its weird I know and a couple glass and wood peices.  
Enjoy




 Wood Doodle # 6
Core Drilled  

 Detail
Wood Doodle # 3
 Wood Doodle # 9
Wood Doodle # 7 
Wood Doodle # 10


And the Thunder


The peice is back lit here with two gheto tap lights but ideally I would build a little light box in the wall it was mounted on.  



Copper Leged Table 


Invented Grains End Table # 2 

Invented Grains End Table # 1
I will update my website eventually but it always takes a little while and I sort of hate doing it.   Blog posts are much simplier.   There is one more peice I got shot but I think I only have a TIFF at the moment so that will get posted later.   In general I am proud of doing something remotely productive on thanksgiving.   But now I can succumb to my Turkey induced coma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment